rebuilt my trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
we have had a golf cart trailer to go with our golf cart. well the trailer has been sitting for the last 15 years or so. it was pretty bad off, the tires/wheels were shot, bearings/hubs shot, wood all rotted out, all the wiring shot..ect you get the idea.

so we rebuilt the whole axle, looks and runs like brand new.

ripped up old wood

ripped out old lights

painted the frame, installed newer heavier ply wood (1 1/2") painted wood, wired up all new lights/wiring.

heres a few pics
007-77.jpg
008-67.jpg

016-31.jpg
017-35.jpg
018-41.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you and your toys my friend! haha i need to do this to my trailer. any tidbits?? incase you havent seen it. downsized_0616001637.jpg

the wiring and lights work since they are new and the tires are new. the rims i can paint black. but what would you recommend for the wood and what not. thinking this would be a nice early x-mas gift for my dad. his heep is yellow. should i go yellow? or just black?

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'd just go black, if any of the wood is rotting i'd replace it. otherwise its a nice lookin little trailer you got. luckly i had the new plywood i needed allready.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude your a badass. You do some good work. I dont know why you dont go into your own small business building shit like this and and your hitch carrier.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think you get bored easy... but atleast you but those idle hands to good use

looks great what is that floor plate you used or something else