Recall info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys know I haven't been around in a while. But wanted to give all of you a heads up that haven't heard already. the recall for the speed control deactivation switch went through and I just got my notice in the mail that it's a free replacement. Anyway good luck all and hope your all doing well! I got some big plans for the expedition coming up pretty soon once I'm finished and have a set plan I'll post up some pics! I'll give you a hint though I just ordered three rolls of carbon fiber material. And I just finished making an 8 x 4 vacuum table :)

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes. Just received my notification. It's going to feel weird dropping off my truck anywhere for repair. I just don't trust these guys..... know what I mean?

srs7324

Reaction score
I am not sure I would take my 99 Expedition in, I have had 0 issues since purchasing it used in 2005.

Just as 71Rcode stated I do not trust these guys.

jbanks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to the local ford dealer for an oil change last year because my least favorite ****** lube place didn't have my filter and the price is about the same.

They did the recall without saying anything to me. Which, I don't really have a problem with.

The next day the alternator died(200+ miles from home) and I was cussing them, but I don't really think they did anything, just bad timing.

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah it's gonna be weird taking my truck to a shop. It's never had any work done that I didn't do. Oh well I never turn down free new parts!