Relays clicking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 99 expedition xlt 5.4l.... The battery died from sitting over the winter as it is my project truck...... I charged the battery, battery tested fine after charge..... Put the battery back in and the battery saver relay is steadily clicking...... It stops when i remove it.... But starts clicking when i replace it.... All my connections are fine including the cables on opposite end of battery.... Now the interior lights wont turn on, the relay is not clicking, when i put the key in it dings and then when i turn the key the dash lights come on but nothing when i turn to start it...... No clicking from starter or anything...... Any suggestions?

Texan

Reaction score
Did you fix this problem? I am curious what the solution was.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you may have a hard time getting a response back from 2balckfordrides as he hasn't been on the forum since 2011 click on his user name for his profile and it shows his last activity

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington