Removing Front air dam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I remember there was a thread a while back, did it just involved removing the screws underneath and it pops out that easily?

kodigray2015

Reaction score
Yep that was me. There are about a dozen screws in. There are some that you will need to put back in since they also hold the wheel well in but it was pretty easy, probably took 20 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is a tight fit to squeeze under there to remove it, but it is easy. BTW, I am not a big guy -- 5-6, 175 pounds.

WrekEE

Reaction score
Yes its a tight fit. On my 15 F150 the front air dams only had 6 screws but taking this off is a pain in the a**

Brian Kile

Reaction score
I am a big guy, I removed mine while I had it up on ramps, made it easy to see what was going on. I removed it at the same time as I swapped the intercooler out with the CVF Titan Intercooler. I put all the screws back in, just in case I didn't like the look and wanted to reinstall, but it looks great without it and provides extra clearance.