Replacement Turn Signal Switch on 04 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zap Rowsdower

Reaction score
I noticed today that when I move my turn signal down for left turns it blinks double the speed of what it does when it is up for right hand turns.
I switched on my Hazard lights and then switched them off but still not change on the left. I'm guessing it's my Turn Signal Switch.
I've never replaced one on a vehicle before and I can't seem to find any help step by step walk through ever posted by anyone on this forum.
Does anybody have experience with replacing one of these?

-Rowsdower

OP
OP
Z

Zap Rowsdower

Reaction score
I haven't bothered to check the rear as I could see my front in the reflection of the car in front of me. I'll check the rear.

hendricksen11

Reaction score
I just got my expedition, but a lot of cars/trucks if your bulb burns out it will blink faster due to circuit resistance but also kind of acts as a notice to driver

hendricksen11

Reaction score
I'm here all week :) lol, glad it's something simple.. usually if one goes the other isn't very far behind it, you may as well do both sides imo