Replacing the 08 Exp front grill???? Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnakiMana

Reaction score
Guys, I recommend removing your email addresses from any posts, or spelling out the AT and DOT. For those who didn't know, there are scripts being run across the internet looking in forums for email addresses to spam. I think a private message could more safely do the trick, or maybe the PDF can be trimmed down to a size that's postable here?

Just trying to help...

Gizmo1955

Reaction score
Been in the middle of replacing the grille on my 2007 Expy and I'm stuck. I have been looking up and down the internet for methods to release the grille from the rest lower bumper where the bumper tabs fit inside the slots on the grille. I have removed the clips that are mounted on the tabs but the little bumps that are on top of the tabs seem to prevent them from pulling through the slots. I read someone just kept prying till they came loose. Is that the right way? Looks like something would break if forced as hard as it appears to take to do it that way. Does your .pdf elaborate on that part of the removal? If so, I would sure appreciate a copy.

gizmo1955 (at) cox (dot) net

Gizmo1955

Reaction score
Well after trying a little harder....that is in fact what you have to do. Using a small screwdriver and wedging it between the bumper tabs and the grille slot, especially right beside where the bump is on the bumper tab. You almost feel like the grille slot is going to break but they seem to hold up. You just work from one end to the other and you can get it.

Hope this helps someone else trying to remove a grill.