replacing the OEM sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good lookin out fellas,ill jump on cruthchfield`s website later and check `em all out

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you REALLY dont care...pyle...go to crutchfield.com and look at the brands...then search ebay for a cheap one...

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you REALLY dont care...pyle...go to crutchfield.com and look at the brands...then search ebay for a cheap one...
thats what i did when i bought my door speakers..checked them all out on their website,spoke to their sales rep,& then bought the speakers new on ebay for bout $60 cheaper

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont do cruthfield. i had bad customer service with them. called them saying that i found it cheaper on another site, they said too bad this is their price i said okay. never bought what it was i was looking at, i think a head unit, but still. and besides sonicelectronix is a lot cheaper too. haha

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i havent had anything less than SUPERB service...thats where i normally buy from because of the LIFETIME support that they give if you buy from them...if i want to put the HU from my truck into another vic...i just call them and they'll tell me how to and/or send the info to me as long as its the equipment i purchased...normally they dont check when i tell them i'm swapping it to another vic...

outstanding...

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont like to deal with online sites really....I always deal with Imagine Audio in South Jersey even with me living in NC....They do all the cars for the Phillies and Eagles players and I'm cool with the owner and employees there....May not be internet pricing but I never pay full price either.....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats true. if you find a place that you really like then just stay there. google them first. and ask friends. but NEVER EVER go to best buy! haha

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats true. if you find a place that you really like then just stay there. google them first. and ask friends. but NEVER EVER go to best buy! haha

why not...people i know havent had any bad experiences...PLUS...i've been to a couple of shops round here and they're garbage...