Second Row Middle Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
PS and ohio is midway between Chicago, Detroit and the interstate coastal urban agglomeration that's the east coast from boston to greater DC... you have far more vehicles to choose from than southern california.

Although, admittedly, weather here is a bit more forgiving for most vehicle parts...not all though.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out the factory console from the 2007-17 Navigator. I bought one of these new (NOS) a while back but never installed it. With the console in place and the 2nd row seats folded down you don't get a flat cargo area and I need that on occasion for hauling, so I held off putting it in. Mine is Charcoal Black (a very, very dark brown color, slightly different from the newer Ebony Black).
RearConcoleWithBrackets.jpg

NOTE: I don't have the mounting brackets (shown above) that are needed to mount this to the floor.

ryoung57

Reaction score
Check out the factory console from the 2007-17 Navigator. I bought one of these new (NOS) a while back but never installed it. With the console in place and the 2nd row seats folded down you don't get a flat cargo area and I need that on occasion for hauling, so I held off putting it in. Mine is Charcoal Black (a very, very dark brown color, slightly different from the newer Ebony Black).
View attachment 34114

NOTE: I don't have the mounting brackets (shown above) that are needed to mount this to the floor.
Holy cow! That thing is $579 from Ford, and doesn't come with a lid.