Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here it is ready lift spacer kit
Fuel Trophy D551 wheels 18 x 9
BFG All Terrain KO2’s 305/65 R18
No rubbing. Drives fantastic. Speedo is like 1mph off.
Now just looking for a good aftermarket nerf bar or running board.
Anyone have any advice?
View attachment 25289

Well, how far is the pin? With your ball buried in the rough like that its a tough pick with a wood.

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ac9c9f0b1ddbf9cc79d6d541d7119562.jpg

3/2 Ready Lift and 295/60r20 on factory 20s. Planning some 1.25” adapters from Bora, and dipping all the chrome and wheels to a titanium color. As time permits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the lift and tire size!

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone on this thread for posting there lifted Expeditions it helped a lot when trying to decide what I wanted to do to Mine. This is a 2017 Expedition EL.

Lift: Ready Lift 3/2 Strut Spacer.
Wheel: Fuel Maverick D610 22X10 with a -24 Offset
Tire: Toyo Open Country AT 33X12.5 R22

I am very happy with this combination. There is no rubbing at all with no trimming required. It still maintains a ride that is very close to factory. I also had the shop cut the rear resonator and tip off and they ordered a elbow and a tip that will be installed next week. I am going to remove the running boards and see how it looks and if I get any complaints from the family on getting in and out without them.

IMG_5006.jpg

IMG_5008.JPG IMG_5009.jpg IMG_5011.jpg IMG_5010.jpg

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Does this sound change significantly without that rear resonator? That’s not the muffler?

Whatever it is it’s really quite ugly hanging down.

Reaction score
I can tell absolutely no difference in the sound of my Expedition. I had a agreement with the shop that they would weld back on for $20 if i didn't like the sound. After starting the truck i told them to throw that ugly resonator in the trash.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ac9c9f0b1ddbf9cc79d6d541d7119562.jpg

3/2 Ready Lift and 295/60r20 on factory 20s. Planning some 1.25” adapters from Bora, and dipping all the chrome and wheels to a titanium color. As time permits!

Dakota4ce, very nice! Doing the math, those tires on paper should be 33.9" tall and 11.6" wide. Without the 1.25" spacers you're talking about adding, do you have any clearance issues? Power running boards clear okay? What brand and model of tire are you running?

Dakota4ce

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No clearance issues at all, anywhere. They are Toyo open country AT extremes.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone on this thread for posting there lifted Expeditions it helped a lot when trying to decide what I wanted to do to Mine. This is a 2017 Expedition EL.

I am very happy with this combination. There is no rubbing at all with no trimming required. It still maintains a ride that is very close to factory. I also had the shop cut the rear resonator and tip off and they ordered a elbow and a tip that will be installed next week. I am going to remove the running boards and see how it looks and if I get any complaints from the family on getting in and out without them.

Man that's beautiful!! I can't believe the 10 wides with a -24 barely stick out in the front and looks like not at all in the rear? My buddy has those same wheel specs on his 2014 F150 and they stick out a good 3-4 inches. You just expanded my wheel searching.

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 25604

View attachment 25600 View attachment 25601 View attachment 25603 View attachment 25602

Wow! I considered 22’s. They look great! And man I thought I was nuts going with +1 offset. -24!?!?!?!