Source for black plastic fasteners with screw in middle on top of radiator that holds that ********* plastic piece...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddytheexpy

Reaction score
I know which ones you're talking about and its fair chance this is it. If not, measure what you broke and they'll probably have it.

just checked it with the OEM part number cross reference and its "radiator support access cover clip". sounds like the right thing to me!

Last edited:

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Curious what plastic piece you're referring to :)
I believe he is referring to the plastic cover/guard that is directly over the radiator & is meant to keep stuff from falling down there, where it could get trapped/lost or caught up in the belts or the fan(s)...

But anyways, that pic above is of the correct variety, but there are a ton of different sizes, diameters and lengths available for different applications, so unless you have a good one to measure or take with you to the hardware store, it may be a good idea to just buy an assortment pack like the 100pc one I got from da 'Zon for ~$20 :)

OP
OP
J

jmden

Reaction score

These were the exact replacement. Thank you eddytheexpy! On my '14 they hold on that ********* plastic piece that goes over the radiator as others have mentioned.

OP
OP
J

jmden

Reaction score
In the post above, the asterisks automatically replaced the word 'black' that I'd typed. Why is that?

eddytheexpy

Reaction score