SPC upper Control Arms - anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tri650

Reaction score
I found a build by Mount Zion Off Road of a 2017 Expedition and they added Bilstein 5100's and SPC upper control arms. These are adjustable and apparently help with alignment. Anyone installed these on their Expedition? I sent them a note to get their reasoning for adding them.

Here is the build: MtZion2017expeditionoffroadbuld

rpl615

Reaction score
Did you find anything on this? I’m looking to do something similar with my 2015 expedition.

HILLY

Reaction score
I'll chime in on previous experience that I had with SPC UCA's that I had on a 4Runner. They do work well in being very versatile in dialing in A LOT of adjustment. That being said, it's like the old saying too much of a good thing can be bad. I found that quite a few shops that I would take my truck to to get an alignment were "overwhelmed" by all the extra adjustment that can be done, and unless the arms where in a neutral position and they focused on factory tabs, it was a lot for them to handle. I never could get my alignment dialed in right with these.

I would suggest another route to go would be JBA UCA's. Well built and use serviceable components. They will dial in the extra caster need for a lifted truck and takes the extra variables out that can cause problems at an alignment shop.