Still Need Help Identifying This Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
See, that one is definitely leveled. The original looks like smaller tires and stock imo.

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For sure stock height and 22’s. Tires are probably slightly wider and maybe a tad taller than stock, but not by much if so.

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So how about 22 inch KMC and 285/50/22 Nitto Ridge Grappler? Maybe Terra grappler???

Randy_270

Reaction score
I'd put money on the fact that its stock suspension with 285/45r22s.

Garrett, if you want 285/50r22s, you're gonna be adding about 16-17 pounds per tire, according to Nitto's website, because you'll be going to an LT tire. And if you're using aftermarket rims, make sure they don't have too low of backspacing or they might not fit. Mine have a 5.4" backspacing and I could probably go upsize but any suspension movement while turning might cause an issue.

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks. Those seem a bit offset too, agree?

I can’t tell if they are ridge or terra grapplers either.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Guys the rotor is 13", there's no way that rim is more than a 20".

They're definitely not terra grapplers, outer tread edge is more aggressive on those.

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys the rotor is 13", there's no way that rim is more than a 20".

They're definitely not terra grapplers, outer tread edge is more aggressive on those.

So what do you think they are? To me, the vehicle doesn’t look lifted. Has to be 20-22 wheels but that limits tire options. The sidewall looks like terra grappler (wing-ish design), but I agree, the outer tread doesn’t match any of the Nitto.

Randy_270

Reaction score
The tires are Ridge Grapplers, and I'd put money on the fact that those are 22s.