sunroof help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firepuppy

Reaction score
hi everyone i hi everyone i found my rear rain trough pushed back in and the rain ran down my visor and i also found the sunroof track broke so i ordered the replacement parts and proceeded to drop headliner wasnt bad but it took me awhile then i dropped the sunroof out of the truck cause inorder to fix track i had to disassemble the whole thing to replace it i then went to the drain lines and yes there is 4 drain lines one in each corner i blew into them and found three was clear but the 4th one i coundnt get any air into it so i thought it was clogged i tried everything and could not get it free so i decided to find the hose running down the inside of the rear door and to my amazment i found the house was pinched between the inner and outer frame i freed it up and now it works good and i put it all back together but my concern is when i close the sunroof the rear middle of the sunroof sticks up higher than the roof
can someone please send me a picture of the back of the sunroof from the top in the closed position and one in the open position i would really appreciate it its for a 2002 expy eb