these darn lifted expeditions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no hablo ingles....lol

english peanuts!!! no i mean they are from mexico and the gas they put in isnt all that good. i mean my truck came from mexico with a gas tank full of weed! so who knows exactly whats in that gas down there. :naughty:

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no hablo ingles....lol

The best part about where I am at and being a white guy that speaks spanish (my wife is from Mexico), is that when ever they start talking crap about me in spanish I just watch them with a smile on my face and when they are finished I rip them a new ******** in spanish.

There jaw hits the floor everytime :waytogo: It really does provide entertainment while at walmart and the lazy ass cashiers are talkin crap!

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best part about where I am at and being a white guy that speaks spanish (my wife is from Mexico), is that when ever they start talking crap about me in spanish I just watch them with a smile on my face and when they are finished I rip them a new ******** in spanish.

There jaw hits the floor everytime :waytogo: It really does provide entertainment while at walmart and the lazy ass cashiers are talkin crap!

i wish i could speak spanish some times. my cousins speak croatian and a little spanish. just enough to pick up what they all say. so they talk to shit to all the mexicans that speak shit to them in croatian and they are like huh? its so funny. i just wish i could speak croatian. i need to spend more time with my family i guess.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo hablo espanol un poco.... I took spanish in highschool and now taking a class to finish my criminal justice degree.... not much use for spanish this far up north but it is fun...

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yo hablo espanol un poco.... I took spanish in highschool and now taking a class to finish my criminal justice degree.... not much use for spanish this far up north but it is fun...

maybe you should learn canadian! haha

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda most canadians speak english unless they are from around quebec then they are french canadian. so nuts time to learn french or just say eh alot:jester:

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
english peanuts!!! no i mean they are from mexico and the gas they put in isnt all that good. i mean my truck came from mexico with a gas tank full of weed! so who knows exactly whats in that gas down there. :naughty:

dude did you find that yourself or did it get removed? if i had that idk i would just sell it to my pothead friends for like 20 bucks, they would love me forever lmao

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I worked with a few mexicans in construction. They speak good english, but when they were together, they would all speak spanish, I took spanish in school, so I can understand a bit of what they would talk about, but it would be funny when they are talking in spanish and then say one of the other workers names, and that guy would get all pissed.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ill look for the new posts. they most likely posted them. and no she was a drug runner. my cousins picked her up at a customs auction. this one to be exact. http://www.robertsonauto.com/carlist.php?site=28 look at those prices from the last one! my cousin got her for 11K and sold it to us for 13K. funny story actually. my parents were breaking a wish bone and it broke and my mom won. and then the phone rang and it was my gpa saying my cousin was over. they both looked at eachother. what you wish for? they said. go out side and she was in gpas drive way. WAALAA! we bought her. didnt use her for a little bit cause my parents both had cars. an aerostar and mercedes turbo diesel. and for the reason why i blame my cousin for the gas tank was since he got her at the auction its a customs auction. they found drugs... most likely weed and it was in the tank. so they took the tank. and my idiot cousin put in the 26 gal tank. but yeah. you can get almost brand new cars at these auctions. they have them everywhere close to the border. we got my dads tundra with 14k on it for 16k. sure we had to put the interior all back together and get a new amp and headunit for it. but hey brand new and its still worth over 20k. 4 door 04 tundra sr5 2wd with limited slip. now thats a limit slip if you ever want a truck with one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire