Time to let go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well my beloved lifted 07 Ford expedition Eddie Bauer was maliciously killed the other night by a hit-and-run drunk driver. She got her revenge however has the bumper hitch cover in the shape of Texas made of metal push through the hit and run drivers front bumper and pulled it off. The perpetrator was caught.
Now she is off as a donor for others to use. I had a great time learned a lot good luck everyone1bf36c51e225b8f206ffa46664f9219d.jpg9b37d5a0b9cb3d36856532428ccb929d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Most of us have been there, and we know the feeling. It sucks. Good luck moving on and finding an even better replacement.

Think of what you've avoided. Future phaser problems, cracked manifold repairs and all the stuff that comes with old 3V trucks.

Sorry man.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What were they driving?? Couldn't have made it too far given the amount of speedy dry they threw down. I can't tell you how many hit and runs I have tracked down just by following the fluid trail, sometime right to their house.

mnachreiner86

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you weren’t hurt. Take the insurance money and go buy another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk