Tire Rotation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I got a screw in the sidewall of one of my tires and had to replace it. While it was being replaced, I had the tires rotated. When I left the tire store, I looked at the pressure and one tire was low. It was the new tire that wasn't inflated to the proper level. The problem is the display showed the tire in the wrong location. How do you fix the display that each tire is located in the correct location?

I have a 2019 Navigator. I assume the Expedition to have a similar issue.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just replaced a tire, then rotated it to the rear. It took about 5 minutes of driving for it to show the correct location.

Interestingly, I had the spare on with no sensor for about 45 minutes before it showed a tire warning (dashes shown in that location).

OP
OP
L

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Fairly simple to do yourself. Next time I will make sure the tire store does it as part of the rotation. If they had inflated all of the tires properly, I would not have noticed right away.