Tired of That old factory grill...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what you pay for it? im going to build my own bumper one day. going to the mint 400 this past weekend gave me some good ideas.

OP
OP
S

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
169 for the bar and they did the lights for 65 for the set since i bought the bar

OP
OP
S

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol i really want to .. with my luck the weight would cause my front end to go out after a 1000 miles lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what did you get exactly to where its heavy? and what lights? i just wanna see this beast all ready. shes all ready a tank. not time for a turret and some cb ants. haha

OP
OP
S

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what did you get exactly to where its heavy? and what lights? i just wanna see this beast all ready. shes all ready a tank. not time for a turret and some cb ants. haha

I got the Baja Eliminator Light bar and Hella 700ff lights. They should be in this Friday!!!! I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY IF THEY ARE NOT!!!!:crazy: lol sorry for the rant but I ordered them about 3 weeks ago.

The weight that I was talking about is if I put on a cow plow. I would love to but you know wives they never let you have any fun:goofy_batman:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for that deal i wouldnt pass it up either. i was about to buy a prerunner bar, then i thought. ill just make my own and sell my stocker. but yeah wives, gfs. same difference. no funn allowed. us men are all the same. slaves to the women! :blah::blah::blah:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my wife ordered mine.... ORW was great price and fast shipping... just not happy with the finish on my bar... it is starting to rust in spots... but gonna paint it in bedliner or gloss black this spring.... then many coats of clear on top of it.......

another pic.... the day I installed the bar...

100_1332.jpg