Touch up paint Sport fenders/bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WSS1

Reaction score
Hi, New here. We have decided (for the second time) to keep our awesome 01 4wd Expedition. This has led to many little details that need to be repaired.

One thing I have not been able to locate is the fender flare color of gray metallic. Does any one know if touch up paint is available for it? The Laser red was easy, just not the trim color.

I will be doing the upper control arms and lower ball joints this weekend ONLY because of the courage gained from this forum. Thanks for the input everyone! I will also be putting the camber kit in and some shiny new Bilsteins all the way round. Did a daystar 1" spacer in the rear and twisted up the front to match. New bridgestones too.

Got some lightning heads for the front and it was like taking off her old wayfarers and putting on new Oakley's! They look nice. I have a HID kit on the way, the bi-xenons in the 35w/4300k flavor. I also pressure washed the frame super good and sprayed duplicolor rattlecan bedliner on the frame and receiver hitch, it looks new now.

Also did a cool little mod/detail inside the cab on the driver side that fixed the floormat holder clip and tear in the carpet, cheap fix. I can post some details and pics if anyone is interested.

We have 130k on the rig and it has been the absolute best Ford we have had, we have not had anything but Fords since '89.

Again, thanks for the valuable input found on this forum!

WSS1

Last edited:
OP
OP
WSS1

WSS1

Reaction score
Anyonr know were to get touch-up paint for the trim?

OP
OP
WSS1

WSS1

Reaction score
After reading your question, I looked at the flares and realized they come off fairly easy. I was thinking to touch them up (small finger nail size bottle), but maybe I can repaint them completely. So, if I touch them up, I would just need a small bottle but if I re-paint, then maybe a pint?

THANKS for the reply!

WSS1