Metallic wheel touch up paint found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tri650

Reaction score
I was looking for touch up paint for my 2017 Expedition wheels - which are the dark grey. No luck on forum and no luck at dealer - they said Ford does not make a touch up paint for wheels. I went to Auto Zone and found Dupli-Color Perfect Match in "Magnetic" that matches the wheel color. It is BFM0417 Magnetic (J7). Matched perfectly. It had it listed as a Ford color for my year. Anyway, if you are looking to touch up your wheels this is the color. Comes in stick pen and spray can

Jeff Morris

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. While I do not have these wheels does this happen to match the plastic grey metallic color of the grill parts that are not chrome? I have a few nicks I would like to touch up but have never found a color that matched well. And as you know the cap colors are useless.

OP
OP
T

tri650

Reaction score
I would guess yes. I haven't tried to match anything other than the wheel but they seem similar colors. I have a similar grill color as well as side mirror covers.