Trim panel paint code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macbox

Reaction score
1999 Expedition in Toreador Red.
My trim panel next to the front wheel fell off, and I'm going to go to the junkyard to get a replacement.
I have two questions:
1) Does anybody know the paint code for this color? The Toreador Red color on the body is listed on the sticker, but the trim panel color is not. I'm starting to dig online but it's hard to find. Ideally I can find it in the exact color, but if I can't I'll need to paint it.
2) Is the trim panel held on by adhesive? It looks like it is since the rust must have made the adhesive bond fail. Once I'm in the junkyard I'll have to pry it off. I have some nylon tools that I can pry it off with.

Trim Panel.jpg

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's usually AQ Arizona Beige . But don't be surprised if a new paint isn't an exact match to a 24 year old paint.

Saxxist

Reaction score
Since most of the Gen 1 EB EXP had that color of trim, you should have no trouble finding a piece that does not need painting. and yes, it is attached with double-sided trim tape.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire