Unfrickin...ah well, all is going to be okay......ahhhhhh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joedirtyshirt

Reaction score
2 months after I got my Expedition , My wife was also rear-ended by a texting teen, and we had a FORD receiver plug installed and that left the niftiest impression in the radiator of the Toyota corolla you could imagine , only damaged bumper cover and bent tail pipe, which all was replaced, as for the Toyota it will never offend again, Love My EXPEDITION & and my Wife was totally OK except for being scared out of her mind the Truck did its job and came out on top and runs great, Keep the hitch in it makes far better marks on offenders than the bumper alone

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, the lift gate at $3200 is expensive but nothing could have prepared me for the replacement cost of a headlight for my SLK when it was new.....$2,400!! OK, it included a turn signal light too in the nacelle but JFC at least the lift gate has METAL in it!

The labor looks to me like it was an "at cost" rate since USAA was paying the tab, their assoc shop prob uses a reduced rate.....

jeff

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone who chooses to own a Mercedes should be well aware that prices are some of the highest in the industry. It makes restoring high-dollar classic cars look cheap.lol. I've never really seen any Mercedes that I would like to have. I give them credit for their AMG little fast ones and the V12 but there's always something faster that sportier and looks better and a lot cheaper. Now Lamborghinis, they are wicked beasts but the cost of maintenance and I guess the same goes for Ferraris is atrocious.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nah, you're at fault if you rear end someone. Pretty much no matter what.

Nope. Not true. Just rear ended someone in my tour bus on I-95. They got a ticket for reckless driving and their insurance company will now be paying for the $3500 of frontal damage to my tour bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro