Upgraded Android Headunit coming for 2015-2017 no matter screen size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aagitch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This will be very tempting since I currently have the little screen. I like that this replacement will maintain the factory rear camera.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any problems with install? I've got no sound output from the one I am installing now
Which one did you get?

I have this one, https://phoenixautomotiveinc.com/pr...navi-radio-for-ford-expedition-2015-2016-2017 , and the detailed review and install tips left by “Don O.” are dead on. No issues at all. The unit itself can be quirky, but I mainly wanted it for carplay and running a movie/show for my kids on road trips, so it serves its purpose very well.

Hvunderground845

Reaction score
Which one did you get?

I have this one, https://phoenixautomotiveinc.com/pr...navi-radio-for-ford-expedition-2015-2016-2017 , and the detailed review and install tips left by “Don O.” are dead on. No issues at all. The unit itself can be quirky, but I mainly wanted it for carplay and running a movie/show for my kids on road trips, so it serves its purpose very well.
That is the same one I have, I believe they sent me the wrong wiring harness, after talking with someone else on Facebook with one, he said you need the CD player in car, and some male plugs plugged into it from radio. My wiring harness with radio only has female plugs. Unfortunately the company won't call me back, and I can't get the tech, (they only have 1 tech) on the phone so I am returning it

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is the same one I have, I believe they sent me the wrong wiring harness, after talking with someone else on Facebook with one, he said you need the CD player in car, and some male plugs plugged into it from radio. My wiring harness with radio only has female plugs. Unfortunately the company won't call me back, and I can't get the tech, (they only have 1 tech) on the phone so I am returning it

They were very responsive to my questions submitted via email, but I totally understand. Sorry you had a bad experience with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69