Vinyl wrap outer edge taillight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone tried wrapping the edges of their tail lights like the 17 escapes? Think it would look pretty sharp. Gonna give it a go sometime this weekIMG_1327.PNG

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Anyone tried wrapping the edges of their tail lights like the 17 escapes? Think it would look pretty sharp. Gonna give it a go sometime this weekView attachment 23877
If done correctly I'm sure it'll look pretty good but I just don't have the patience for vinyl after some failed attempts of wrapping things in the past. Make sure you come back with pics!

OP
OP
Haz3rdou5EcoBEAST
Reaction score
If done correctly I'm sure it'll look pretty good but I just don't have the patience for vinyl after some failed attempts of wrapping things in the past. Make sure you come back with pics!
I tried some vinyl I had laying around the house. It will look great but following the curve is a PITA. probably going to tape it off, scuff it up, and paint it gloss black.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I tried some vinyl I had laying around the house. It will look great but following the curve is a PITA. probably going to tape it off, scuff it up, and paint it gloss black.
Maybe get some transparent paper and trace the area you want to wrap. Then cut it out and you have a template to use. Flip it over for the other side. I'm sure it'll be much easier to cut on a flat surface