Water leaking from rear passenger side on a hot day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEMLowner

Reaction score
Hello all
Just noticed something leaking from a bolt underneath rear passenger side, right next to rear passenger side tire. When I checked the fluid, it felt/smelled like water. Should I be concerned at all? Has anybody had this problem? It wasn’t too bad yesterday after I parked it in our garage, but it was a continuous dripping when I first noticed it. Thanks.

View attachment 37242

AE3C0981-0738-421B-8426-EF9D1E145CAB.png

B68B6E02-1E6F-4087-8F85-D60C2B1922A2.jpeg

Plati

Reaction score
funniest looking BOLT i've ever seen :)

zfifty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't use the A/C much up there in the Great White North eh? Especially the rear. Years ago when I was stationed in North Dakota most vehicles sold there did not have A/C. Only needed it about 2 weeks a year. But they all had an electrical plug hanging out the grill to plug in the block heater and battery warmer. Very few would live here without A/C.

Plati

Reaction score
Don't use the A/C much up there in the Great White North eh? Especially the rear. Years ago when I was stationed in North Dakota most vehicles sold there did not have A/C. Only needed it about 2 weeks a year. But they all had an electrical plug hanging out the grill to plug in the block heater and battery warmer. Very few would live here without A/C.
I live near the southern coast of Lake Ontario.
A lot of houses near the water don't have A/C either.
A few miles from the shoreline ... ya GOTTA have it!!

Rear A/C in an Expy is a great feature (or heat), but not always needed.
When I'm travelling through NEBRASKA and it's 100 in August ... very nice to keep rear chilly. Cooled (heated) seats are very nice to have also.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1