Weathertech or Husky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Weathertech is way over priced. I have a Husky cargo mat. I recommend them and they are 1/3 the price. Auto manufactures should have a factory "weathertech", especially for the driver. I found a cheap, black door mat at Valu home center. It is 1/4" and molds to contours of floor. It was $2 and good for the winter, with a cheap rubber one on top.

Richard_S

Reaction score
I am researching floor liners.

I’m thinking about getting the Husky Weatherbeaters for the front.

Anyone have anything to say about the weathertech one-piece 2nd to 3rd row floor liner?

Any help or pictures will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have the Husky 2nd to 3rd row one piece. I have the middle bench seat so I had to cut a section of the mat out. I went with the Husky brand because I had a set in my f250 for 7 years and they never wore out. I have the whole set and cargo, they lay nicely. I have a set in my wifes Explorer too, and she's happy with them.

20180326_191251.jpg

20180326_191257.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jennifer Fradella

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the Husky 2nd to 3rd row one piece. I have the middle bench seat so I had to cut a section of the mat out. I went with the Husky brand because I had a set in my f250 for 7 years and they never wore out. I have the whole set and cargo, they lay nicely. I have a set in my wifes Explorer too, and she's happy with them.

View attachment 24458

View attachment 24459
I did not realize Husky made a one piece 2nd to 3rd row. I will go look at that. I don’t feel like they offered much for 09 expedition when I was on their site, unless there is some other site I could order them from. Thanks for the info!

Jen

Richard_S

Reaction score
I did not realize Husky made a one piece 2nd to 3rd row. I will go look at that. I don’t feel like they offered much for 09 expedition when I was on their site, unless there is some other site I could order them from. Thanks for the info!

Jen

Your welcome! Here is a screenshot I just took of the Husky site. I ordered mine from Amazon.

I have an extra set of the grey front and middle sets. UPS never delivered them,,,then they showed up 3 weeks later. The 2nd row 14362 says they fit an 07, the front must be different. I will eventually list them for sale, unless someone on here wants to buy them and pay shipping.

Screenshot 2018-03-26 at 8.22.30 PM.png

20180326_202612.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello,

View attachment 24458

View attachment 24459

Screenshot and photos show 2 piece though???

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Screenshot and photos show 2 piece though???

It is 2 pieces. One for the second row and one for the third. If you have the second row bench you have to cut a section out of the middle of the third row mat to get it to fit. The third row mat starts under the second row seats and stops where the floor board goes up under the third row seat.

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the fit of the Weathertech liners. However, I found that they scuffed easily, so I placed another tougher liner over them. That's me!

CrAzYJoe85

Reaction score
I used some heavy duty Velcro

I have the husky’s in all 3 rows. My only issue with them is the second row ones don’t always lay flat by the door opening. Like the cup holder in the lower part of the door will catch the mat and buckle it up. Other than that I like’em.
06d5b47a01b87e6bca9c9265b7a272e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have husky mats for the driver and passenger seats. But for the rear, I just laid Black Home Depot carpet down and tucked it under the edges of the plastic floor trim. I hate how most floor mats leave a gap because someday you’ll remove the mats and see a line where the mat was and where it didn’t cover either because of dirt, sun fade or a little of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
J

Jennifer Fradella

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ended up getting the 2nd and 3rd row and small cargo Weathertech liners from the lady on craigslist for $70. I ordered the front row Weathertech for $95 online.

I also ordered the large cargo liner from Husky for $100 online.

I like all of them. Thanks, everyone!