well so long

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
shit man!!! that sucks ass! yeah this is how i look at it. you might spend maybe $1000 on fixing it. but at least its paid for. just a suggestion. and what you going to do with the spacer and or programmer? i know a few of us are interested in it.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
your not going to sit in scilence, your not gonna live in fear! ah oo ah oo ah oooooooo, but really, repair it yourself, youll save money

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love it, everyone here is so cool. Its more of a support group than a forum. Ok everybody with me now... FIX.. IT...FIX...IT...FIX...IT...

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT! you can do it! racenut already did it and he can help!

junior73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have to say fix it as well. Granted, it'll cost a few bucks, but much better than taking on a car note.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dang dude...im on the fence...it would be cheaper to fix but if you cant put up the money at one time then get a car note...but if you get a car...go with the taraus...ive been seeing a few lately and they look nice...

then put some 20's on it!!! hahahaha

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
make sure its a 2000 and up taurus if you get one, those are most reliable

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just had my trans rebuilt.... 1300.00.. but the truck is paid for and I know what I have. Wife said get a new(to me) one. But you never know what your buying. All things being equal I would fix it..... my .02

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a mazda protege good cars, and solid - they do rust a bit however - but get the newer body style - 2002 and up I think is the newer style, mine was great - but I agree if you are handy fix the sucker - you'll get nothing for it broken