What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put 19.999 gallons of fuel in my Expy. Good thing too, because I had a coupon for $.17 off per gallon, good for up to 20 gallons. Still cost me $65 bucks! SMDH. Oh well, I averaged 14.2 mpg this last tank and 90% of that was city driving, stop and go. Not too shabby. I also took off the logo the dealer applied to the rear of my Expy. Oh, and I put 2 small 1" mirrors onto the factory mirrors to act as blind spot mirrors. I'm so used to a motorcycle, I am damn near blind driving that thing. Then, I left it at home because the weather was too nice to pass up. Gotta love the commute on the motorcycle.

LVExpedition

Reaction score
Hella workin.

Sooooo....pulled the air filter cause its about time I look deeper into this truck. It was almost black. Disgusting. Solved one problem but then 2 days later it came back but worse! So I took it to the parts store and had a code read cause the engine light came on. it was misfiring Cylinder 3. Bought the spark plugs to do that and got 1,2,and 3 done. 110° outside and an engine that won't cool down was a struggle. But my problem is fixed an I can feel the problem is fixed and the truck has a HP increase cause we gapped the new plugs. Need to find more time to do these other plugs. And then I did oil. Needed it so bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 59

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sooooo....pulled the air filter cause its about time I look deeper into this truck. It was almost black. Disgusting. Solved one problem but then 2 days later it came back but worse! So I took it to the parts store and had a code read cause the engine light came on. it was misfiring Cylinder 3. Bought the spark plugs to do that and got 1,2,and 3 done. 110° outside and an engine that won't cool down was a struggle. But my problem is fixed an I can feel the problem is fixed and the truck has a HP increase cause we gapped the new plugs. Need to find more time to do these other plugs. And then I did oil. Needed it so bad.

Dude that is one gnarly air filter lol.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drove to the local VA hospital and used Valet for the first time in the Expy. The guy that brought it back to me from the lot didn't want to give it back. Lol. He was so excited because his ass was cool. Gotta love Air-conditioned seats. Then, left it at home and took the bike to school and work..... Another fabulous day for a commute on 2. They say it may rain later... 40% chance. That means 60% chance it wont!

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I mounted 2 kc daylighters behind my grille today have not wired them up yet but I will have it done very very soon...

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to the car wash I frequently take the Expy to and collected my winnings. They had a Foursquare contest and whoever was mayor on June 10 won 5 free washes and a gift basket full of car care products. I've been the mayor there for probably 9 months but lost it last week. I regained my crown Sunday night and was declared the winner yesterday morning. And I went ahead and washed my truck while I was there.

Victor

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to the car wash I frequently take the Expy to and collected my winnings. They had a Foursquare contest and whoever was mayor on June 10 won 5 free washes and a gift basket full of car care products. I've been the mayor there for probably 9 months but lost it last week. I regained my crown Sunday night and was declared the winner yesterday morning. And I went ahead and washed my truck while I was there.

Victor

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maybe I am behind on the times, but I am guessing this "mayor" is not an elected position but something else right...?