What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaning the interior. This will be a multi-day thing given how dirty it is and the crappy weather.

Removed the 6-disc changer from the console. It wouldn't eject the magazine and there was an error code on the radio display. Who uses CDs still anyway? It's gonna get tossed unless someone really wants it. And since I don't have 50 posts, I can't formally post it. Given its condition, it's free.

EightIsEnough

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had dealer repair the actuator to restore a/c for driver side on my 2010 EB. They had to remove the dash for the repair, and it took them all day. They also recharged the system to stop a hissing sound I was getting under the dash before I lost the driver side a/c and from the rear after I lost the driver side a/c. Glad this fell under the CPO warranty.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took the plastidip off the handles as the torquing of grabbing and pulling peeled it up. Might try again and do a better job, but I'm pretty sure the lack of ability to get a good coat on the backside and the constant torquing will ultimately kill the next job too.
Haha that's awesome Andrew!
Lol yeah its a great truck. Can sleep 2 comfortably IMHO. Also covered the trails and the creek crossing in 2wd on semi bald tires. Couldn't be happier!

jerzeyscrew

Reaction score
Bought it!

11010288_10206313160452398_5940194666628046698_n.jpg

Well, it was yesterday.