What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Quick wipe down. I hate black. It hard to keep clean.

With one exception, I have had only black vehicles since I started driving in '95. They were always relatively clean when I lived in the suburbs, but now that I live out in the country I'm seriously re-thinking black for the next truck. The other problem with black is that every little scratch shows no matter how minor. My buddies with white trucks get a few country pinstripes and you don't even notice them.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixed the leaky rear glass issue somewhat by bending the pinch weld... After a test with a water bottle I'll need to do a bit more bending on that weld.
Also cleaned out the drain holes on the rear driver's door so it no longer fills with a gallons of water in rain storms lol... Tomorrow is oil change and filter with Mobil 1 synthetic products for the first time in the trucks life, then in about a week or two I'll be doing the VCT solenoids to hopefully get rid of the diesel knock at stop lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcwaltz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So today I put the headliner and all the trim back in. Replaced all the interior lights with LED's. The interesting part was disassembling the plug for the second row seats and getting the polarities sorted out for the lights coming on with the door and the map light to work properly. I'll post pics in the appropriate places of what goes where. Truck is offically back together an getting around 14MPG in the first 150 miles.

Borin

Reaction score
i think I'm going to take my studded tires/stock wheels off this weekend and put my summer wheels and tires on. the snow we get from this point on should melt off within a day or so.
:)

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered all new steering links. I raised one wheel off the ground and pushed/pulled it at the 9 & 3 positions. Haynes manual says something like .104" of allowable movement. Mine is more like .50" or more.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Picked up my new ride (2013 G37S) and loaded it on a trailer and towed it back home using the expy.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stripped the black off my rims...going with a permanent solution...powder coat

Mr. 10K

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed a Console Vault to house my XD-S SS 9mm and other valuables.

2h712xj.jpg