What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bearss07

Reaction score
That's why I hide a chip key in mine, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm gonna have to do that for her. She misplaces them often, but usually finds them. Not this time. I'm going to look for myself tomorrow.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Women like kids, sometimes find ways to get your attention. Losing keys is one way!

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
took my radio out the dash took top plate off and Re Solder
the one connection that seem to make the display not work first time doing something like that and now i can read whats on it instead of just guessing with a blink screen

bearss07

Reaction score
Woohoo! Found the keys. They were in my mom's back yard and thankfully it hasn't rained here since Sunday.

On a different note, why does it take me so long to do things when working on vehicles lol? Took me four hours to disassemble, lube, reassemble and adjust my passenger side parking brake. Still have to do the driver side. Gonna wait till tomorrow, but good grief.[emoji30]

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Took it "off roading" for the first time today haha. Well it's not like hardcore off roading more like a muddy trail that I decided to take to work in the morning since it takes 15mins off my commute and I woke my little buns all late today dreaming that I'm sleeping more hours than what I actually am

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With the hours you said you work, I'd need a cannon to go off In my bedroom to wake up! I used to be able to knock out jobs real quick 20 or so years ago. But these days, I look at the job for 20 minutes, and say to myself, do you really want to do this, or call my shop 4 blocks from me. Usually ends up the latter. I then come home, and polish my tools!

Nick Greggs

Reaction score
going to put mine n a trailer and send it off to get fixed if i cant find the issue myself. other than that ive done an intake and all injectors plugs and a fuel filter next up is fuel pump and fix the coolant leak

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do a fuel pressure test first. Then run a dtc codes test. Do you smell raw fuel. What year is SUV? 4 mpg. I thought my 4x4 at 9-11 mpg was bad. Let us know what you find, or shop if that's the route your going.

Nick Greggs

Reaction score
its a 98 eddie and ive replaced injectors and the fuel filter trying to fix the lean condition so all i see left is pump

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nick skip the injector part in your pm. Moose