What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still didn't work. I'll be ordering from stage3 next week...

*shrugs* A lot of us have the 4600s in the rear, so it's definitely possible. My regular shop had a hell of a time with it though. He had to bring it to a buddy's shop to use his tools and told me he would never put those on an Expedition again due to the work involved. :p

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
*shrugs* A lot of us have the 4600s in the rear, so it's definitely possible. My regular shop had a hell of a time with it though. He had to bring it to a buddy's shop to use his tools and told me he would never put those on an Expedition again due to the work involved. :p

Yeah I'm almost leveled but the rear is much softer lol but I've adapted too it. Now I'm looking at iwe repairs.

Oh well. I love this vehicle

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fueled up. Loaded my blankets etc getting ready to hit the 2.5 hr drive to get the semi. Leaving after dark to enjoy the Baja design fogs!!!

Friday get groceries for the road, then I think I'm off to Texas or Michigan

20200504_164854.jpg

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well... 2004 SSV 4x4...
Rear brakes, front moog control arms, AC venting, door/hatch locks and switches, radio power, ...
Next: tuner, shorty headers

EDIT had to delete the wheels and tires. we're on day 5 past due, the answer's the same every day: they're scheduled to arrive... whatever. I cancelled.

and I forgot, next task is to connect the 3rd row power seats I added before Christmas to power so the switches (that also have to be installed) will work to raise and lower the seats.
also skid plates.

Last edited: