what is final solution to my screw problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't tell me to euthenize my 99 expy, or to pop a ******, but I'm just about ready to give up on it. lol. all joking aside, I don;t know what else to do with my truck. I swapped motors, only to find two of my spark plugs blow out. now it's hesitating and sputtering at colder temperatures again. it's been to the dealership already, with no luck. If a guy wants to stop the spark plugs from blowing out, what is the sure fire thing to do to prevent this problem? please please please please help this poor sob. It won't work long enough for me to keep it on the selling list. I don't trust it right now.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go to the site in my sig. all the guys that know the answers left this site and now are on that one.

OP
OP
N

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey aaronlg, i'm not sure if i follow. Canadian expy, how is yours doing now? how long did it take u to do one spark plug? is it really that easy as they imply on the Time sert ad? I'm waiting on my tool set to come in.