What Is Pulling Power From Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
The trickle charger is much less expensive than paying to find out what's wrong. The basic diagnostic test is $75 then charges are added after that for as long as it takes to run the electrical diagnosis. The mechanic said it could take hours. I am retired and on a fixed income. I don't have that kind of money to spend for hours of diagnosis. I know you are right and if I was still working I would do this.
The ball joints on my truck need to be replaced because one is 'wiggly' and both have to be replaced at the same time. Plus, it's $100 for the alignment. One of the shocks is leaking.
I read that Americans are supposed to be receiving another $1200 by the end of this month and if we do, I will use that money to have the things done on my truck that need it.
There is no way another $1200 is coming by the end of this month.
Hope things work out ok for you. Let us know how the rear wiper thing goes, if you do that.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Noticed you asked the EXACT SAME question on March 11th about locating your battery drain and received the EXACT SAME answers. Thirty-four answers to be exact. Rear wiper, radio, parasitic drain, choosing a mechanic, etc. What happened to that trickle charger you were buying in March?

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/need-advice-please.43288/

Last edited:

Plati

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing?
Why shame on MrTrain?
Why the repeat?
Am I bad too?
Do you have a GoFundMe page for this?

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I though I was pretty nice actually.

As were you, Mr. Sticker.

I was even going to contribute to her GoFundMe.

Last edited:

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's not very nice. Shame on you.

you can block, or ignore, offensive posters here. I've done it to several who cannot keep a civil tongue in their mouth, or otherwise display the manners and civility of a spoiled, pre-pubescent brat.
good luck.

OP
OP
gordizmom

gordizmom

Reaction score
:artist1:Trainmaster, you removed the comment to me, "get a hobby". Now you look like the victim here which is not so. This is why I said your comment wasn't very nice.
Just because I have posted this issue with my truck in the past doesn't mean that I can't post it again and, not to be snarky but, if I want to post this issue every single day, I can. No one has to respond.
I honestly don't recall posting the same issue with my truck but obviously I did.
Apparently your hobby is being on here insulting people like me.
FYI, I have hobbies. I am an artist and I retired from a large corporation as an artist. I don't have a mind for how vehicles operate and some people have tried to take advantage of that in the past.
Sorry if I'm not a mechanical genius like you are.
I always tell you guys I am very appreciative of your advise and suggestions, I thank you all. I'm never snarky nor ****** and I really didn't expect for you to tell me to "get a hobby".
If your hateful comments continue I will hit you right back with some until one of us gets banned from this forum.
The world is in a state of panic right now and there are many people who are stressed out and full of hate. Don't be one of those people and I won't be one either.-end of rant.
Have a lovely day.

Plati

Reaction score
OK. All is forgiven. Peace and Love.

Can you check that rear wiper for me?
.. and report back?

Thanks in advance.