What Next?????? 2021 limited already on recall for fire, now leaking water into interior at rear dome light !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You would park it in your garage with your loved ones in the play room right above the garage?
Yup, and I'd take them for a ride on the highway too. Would you really, truly believe that they fixed the problem? Too much drama.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Apparently, the dealer round my Expedition BJB had been damaged from heat. There were numerous parts replaced that were listed on the repair sheet and 6 hours of labor involved. Looking under the hood I can see the shiny new plastic junction boxes and new wiring coming from battery area.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
She had it a dealer for the fire recall and wipers also. parts will be in ???????, some of them have tohave whole fuse box replaced even cover !!! some where on this forum is a print out and check list for the dealer to follow. Service mgr box needs replacing complete rebuild. let them put all new parts in and not a half ass fix with tape. stinks can not park in garage or even close to house. What do we doif at a store and it catches on fire and engulfs nearby cars??

What was ever resolved with your vehicle for the fire safety recall?

Mine will be at the Ford dealer six weeks this coming Monday, waiting for a national-backordered steering rack. The service advisor said there is not estimate on when the part will be available, and it may be several more months.

It still has the open fire safety recall pending for the HVAC front blower motor.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What was ever resolved with your vehicle for the fire safety recall?

Mine will be at the Ford dealer six weeks this coming Monday, waiting for a national-backordered steering rack. The service advisor said there is not estimate on when the part will be available, and it may be several more months.

It still has the open fire safety recall pending for the HVAC front blower motor.

That sucks. About 6 months after I got mine it went in for service for over a month. No part backorder - just moved to the back of the line because it was warranty work. After 1 week I went to the dealer and chalked the tires. At week 3 I called from the parking lot noted that my truck hadn't budged an inch. They told me "it (was) up on the lift being worked on as we speak." I walked in the service door while still on the phone and the guy turned very red. They did start working on it the next day though. :D

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some of you guys that purchased your vehicles new and you were either made aware of or started experiencing these various problems within the first 2 years or 18,000 miles (varies by state) you may be entitled to a vehicle buyback by Ford.