Window tint update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of Tint, not sure about other folks experiences but something about the window channel gaskets on these destroy tint. I used to tint cars so I know that to a degree this is normal, but I've never had it this bad. And I actually take the time to clean my gaskets and lubricate them with some silicone spray, and its still this bad. Its like the felt they used on these is more like an abrasive material than anything.

Just looks like crud!

Attachments

• PXL_20240308_171850224.jpg
    PXL_20240308_171850224.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of Tint, not sure about other folks experiences but something about the window channel gaskets on these destroy tint. I used to tint cars so I know that to a degree this is normal, but I've never had it this bad. And I actually take the time to clean my gaskets and lubricate them with some silicone spray, and its still this bad. Its like the felt they used on these is more like an abrasive material than anything.

Just looks like crud!
haha mines looks exactly the same. not much u can do about it I guess... unless their is a more durable tint film that it scratch resistant like ceramic?

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha mines looks exactly the same. not much u can do about it I guess... unless their is a more durable tint film that it scratch resistant like ceramic?
Ceramic maybe, this is actually a LLumar metalized film.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire