windows and interior lights died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dehler25

Reaction score
On a trip the windows stopped working, thought it was the lock out but not that lucky. The interior lights also quit but I couldn't tell iff it was at the same time. I replaced the GEM as everything appeared to flow through it , but that did not fix the issue. It is generating a long list of annoying items but otherwise runs well. I also have a problem with the shifting lever. but that remains for another day!

OP
OP
D

dehler25

Reaction score
Maybe I can ask a simpler question, the Haynes manual shows in the schematics the power distribution box which is under the hood on the left rear, the passenger compartment fuse/ relay panel bottom right of the steering wheel and it shows a Junction Box Fuse/.Relay panel which probably is the same as the passenger compartment box. Is that correct? he schematic shows two 30 amp fuses always hot numbered 25 and 29 which correlate to no fuses listed as such. Is it just a numbering issue?

Petesexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sometimes what is numbered as a fuse is really a relay. What are these fuses supposed to power?