Windshield Sunvisor?....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuch73

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of windshield sun-visors on trucks, but am having a tough time finding one for my 2013. I did see one local that passed me on the road, never saw it again, so I couldn't find out what brand he had. Lund has always been a popular brand for years, but they have no mention of one on their website. I've always called them sunvisors, but every web search comes up with the interior visors, not the exterior windshield type. Does anyone know of a company that makes them, or do you know if an F150 one will fit. Thanks

Last edited:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No quite sure what you mean by sun visor for the expy so I'll post pics of what I know of "sun visors" and you say which one and maybe I can help as I'm always researching different parts and add-one for the expy...

99c751cb460702bfdbf65134b1daeda0.jpg

6a04d572d703128b5cf807a5a7a66d68.jpg

a1801054f306769f3ada2a5453527277.jpg

c2f2ffd1cadf2e611ee5af531578cc31.jpg

Hope this can help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kuch73

Reaction score

yeah perfect, the top one (1) is what I always considered a "Sunvisor" for trucks. I would love to find one for the '13 Expedition. Cannot find one anywhere online. Have these gone out of style lately?

Last edited:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah perfect, the top one is what I always considered a "Sunvisor" for trucks. I would love to find one for the '13 expedition.

Cool... I'll do my best to look around and see if i can find one for you

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just starting to look around it seems you might have to do some measuring and see if you can't retrofit a f250 visor or an f150 visor to the expy.... Very minimal options in visors even for the f series trucks (at least in the Internet) I'll continue to look and ask around

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did find this guy over at Ford-Trucks, brand name is STK, just the style I want, but only for 99 current Super Duties..

Retro Sun Visor - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Yeah that's not a bad look I saw that one there too... Maybe it could fit with some trimming who knows until you try! How much do they go for would it be worth it to try to fit it on?

OP
OP
K

kuch73

Reaction score
around $300 for that model. not one I would want to buy and try and fit, but maybe

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
around $300 for that model. not one I would want to buy and try and fit, but maybe

Oh yeah $300 is a bit much if you don't know if it fits well... I'd maybe get one of those F150 ones for as cheap as possible and see if that will fit