WUT IT DUZ-juzt got an 03 EB!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E92_Expo

Reaction score
If you wanna go really custom......put as many stick on fender vents as possible in the most random places on your vehicle. Then chrome the shit out of all the accessories with cheap plastic painted pieces (door sills, handles, antena, mirror covers) Oh, and you must advertise to everyone what size wheels you have by taking the diameter number and sticking a badge on the door. :rolleyes:

Okay, now that all the kiddie shit is out of the way, maybe we can offer some appealing advise to you that doesn't involve running to the nearest Wal-Mart or Auto-Zone and stocking up on stick-on chrome pieces and 'racing' pedals. How do you want your truck to look? If you are thinking about doing a mod, picture it on the vehicle, then think about it some more before going through with it. Maybe, just maybe, some clean LED tail lights, HID conversion for the heads, front grille, perhaps a custom exhaust system to give it a better sound? 22s with a mild drop is always clean. Whatever you choose, do the mods that are appealing to you but try to keep it clean. The last thing we need is another addition of Xzibit's 'Pimp My Ride' gone wrong ;)

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey i put chrome handles on door handles and mirrors... but i used the OEM ford/lincoln parts. Though I have replaced the chrome mirror caps with painted ones. I've been thinking of powder coating my navigator door handles white.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4's are where its at if you do alot of driving, especially on gas! Too much chrome is usually not a goot thing, just suttle hints here and there usually do the trick, let see pics!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i never liked the chrom door handles unless its just the part you pull for entry...even that doesnt look good on every vehicle

OP
OP
JERKDOGG

JERKDOGG

Reaction score
Thanx for all yer input-I think I found tha direction I wanna go wit-hopefully by this spring or summer-I will have it lookin a lil more cuztom.I am definitely into modifyin theze WHIPz-I really dont wanna get to krazy like I have been doin wit my DODGE MAGNUM aka tha"SNOWMOBILE".....

2010calendarpikz2004.jpg

2010calendarpikz032.jpg

2010calendarpikz034.jpg

35FIREWALL009.jpg

35FIREWALL010.jpg

35FIREWALL011.jpg

HEADLINERNBOX014.jpg

HEADLINERNBOX010.jpg

HEADLINERNBOX016.jpg

winterpikz004.jpg

Thanx for checkin it out!!!!!

I kant wait to start addin my lil touches to my XP-they will B subtle or so I think!!!!!

Last edited:

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pssssh, I'v been spending hundreds since they had small faces :D

hundreddollarbill.jpg

LOL nice ride.....

OP
OP
JERKDOGG

JERKDOGG

Reaction score
pssssh, I'v been spending hundreds since they had small faces :D LOL nice ride.....

Lol-thanx!!!!!

should of done an srt8 front end!

No thanx-I knew that most peepz that would do this conversion would go 4 tha 300C or SRT8 fascia-I wanted 2 B a lil different by goin wit tha 300 TOURING and still adding a custom made SRT8 chin spoiler 2 it-2 make it 1 of a kind-thanx for checkin it out!!!!!

Last edited:

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The snowmobile goes hard! That's what I mean you didn't pimp it by using a bunch of dollar store stick on chrome but time and money well spent! I can't wait to see the expy when its done