Your thoughts on K-seal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R0CK1TMAN

Reaction score
I got kind of burned by a dealer on an Expy advertised as being in better shape than it was.

Long story short I paid $3400 for a 1998 with 180000 miles. 31 days and about 80 miles later I get a coolant leak that turns out to be blown/weak gasket. Truck threatened to overheat and was "burning" and leaking coolant.

I had already put $3400+$800 tires+$300 alternator+$500 dual heater core replacement into the thing so I was done with this money pit.

As a last resort I used K-Seal coolant system repair.

I added the k-seal to the coolant and within 2-3 mins of idling THE LEAK STOPPED and I have had no more leakage or over heating since. 1 and 1/2 weeks later it has held up and I am shocked.

I have made several posts about my experience in other threads on the site over the past few days and I really expected to get flamed by mechanics.

I am in no way affiliated with the brand, I am a cable guy. I just wondered if anyone else has had success/failure with the product as a forum search turned up nothing.