01 xlt 5.4 198k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryA

Reaction score
Has given me my share of frustrations over the last 4 years, but runs strong. I wanted to thank everyone on here for all the knowledgeable discussions on here....she wouldn't be a good truck with out all of your insigts. I have never posted anything till now, but sure did follow alot of discussions and look forward to participating in future ones.
1fca335e19bfd738b80c691cf6c71113.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GaryA

GaryA

Reaction score
Looks good. Any more shots of your winch set up?
Thanks, looked alot better when the valance was installed but due to a few unexpected run-ins with deer....it had to be removed. I wanted a clean winch set up(with out the huge,heavy bumper). I took a generic winch plate to a machine shop and had in cut and welded to fit in between the frame, with enough room for access to the controls. I've only had to use it a few times pulling cars out of ditches, but installed it just un case a hunting trip goes a little more disappointing than usual. I'll get a few more detailed pics soon.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk