03-06 Bumper Hitch Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kasper

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of 03-06 Expeditions/Navigators have a matching colored cover over the stock hitch. I have looked online and asked the dealership about it, but haven't come up with anything. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these? Thank you.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Order through the dealership or find one in a junkyard?
I found one on ebay after a little bit of searching...
The store is "autoaccessory4u"
It's made by streetscene and has parking sensors.
Costs $120 plus shipping. It's unpainted, also.
Not sure if that is what you are looking for though...
Good luck...

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kasper

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it. I actually just asked the dealership when I went in for maint. and the parts manager didn't even have a clue. I actually had to take him out to my truck to show what I was talking about. That is how I found out that it was a stock part.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have one...try stillen.com they have them on there...and of course you can paint it any color you want....this site isnt active thats why you didnt get a response...have you heard about www.fordexpeditionforum.com...good site

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I caught this late too but street scene makes a pretty good one with or without sensors and if you have an eb it will come in the pueblo gold already but its like 150 shipped

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you wont ge one from the dealership...only navigators and their bumper is different for the cover