05 expy with some aftermarket toys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to the op,

do you have any sound clips of the exhuast?

you should remove your roof rack and debadge the liftgate

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not too computer savy, i wouldnt know how to make a clip of the exaust, honestly i think its a little too loud for me, but it still sounds good. it made alot of the guys i work with get flowmasters put on thier trucks. i plan on getting custom emblems made for the 2 front fenders and the tailgate and removing the roof rack, but im going to wait till i do the 04-08 f150 front end swap so i can have the holes patched/painted at the same time.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no holes on the tailgate. Only the F150 fenders would have holes in it.

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was talking about the roof rack holes i didnt think there were holes on the liftgate?? Hopefully my custom badges line up

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah yea, there are behind the Ford badge. There are non behind the "EXPEDITION" or XLT, Eddie Bauer, Limited, etc badges. They're just held by double sided tape.

tails.jpg

As for the roof rack, yes, there are holes there. I just left the screws in. Might paint them white so they don't stick out as much. That way, you can put the roof back on if it is ever needed.

SNV35760.jpg

SNV35761.jpg

Last edited: