07 EL mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89foxbody

Reaction score
Bought the wife a EL we are very happy with it ..... id like do few things some kinda coldair , id like to do full exhaust minus headers really just like get a nice flowing exhaust but still be quite and comfy , been thinking of some sort of a efan kit too !! Anyone got any input on a efan kit or anything on the market thats easy to install and nice kit ?

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mods that are a must.

Custom Tune
Exhuast (Intsall two highflow cats and delete the precats, some type of muffler.)
Cold Air Intake (You must get a tune(r) before the cold air intake, because you have the 5.4 3v and when you install a cai they tend to run lean)
Troyer efans
Under Drive Pullies

Those are some off the top of my head.

OP
OP

89foxbody

Reaction score
Mods that are a must.

Custom Tune
Exhuast (Intsall two highflow cats and delete the precats, some type of muffler.)
Cold Air Intake (You must get a tune(r) before the cold air intake, because you have the 5.4 3v and when you install a cai they tend to run lean)
Troyer efans
Under Drive Pullies

Those are some off the top of my head.

New to the 5.4 3v world but no performance why does it run lean ?? I would assume the Mass air would compensate for the extra air ...