07 EL Sunroof drain location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
So unfortunately we had some heavy rain today and my wife noticed some water coming in around the rear entertainment system. I'm not pulling the headliner down unless I absolutely have too so I'm just looking for the drain line exit location. I'm assuming it runs down one of the pillars but just trying to find the end. Anyone know where it runs?

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing since I also had this happen. Front drains are easy to see (as I'm sure you noticed).

I replaced my sunroof seal and haven't noticed a problem since then, but would still like to clear out the rear drains too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
gixer2000

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing since I also had this happen. Front drains are easy to see (as I'm sure you noticed).

I replaced my sunroof seal and haven't noticed a problem since then, but would still like to clear out the rear drains too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I couldn't seem to find rear drains. I also found a parts blow up and didn't see rear drains on that either. I did manage to blow out my drains and seems to have cured my issue. The front was holding a bunch of water so I blew them out and poured more water in. It drains pretty quickly now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani