07 Limited Headlight Issues [Question]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

j2gifted

Reaction score
You just have to be patient and keep looking on ebay. I did a projector retrofit and found the limited headlamps for about $50 each. Don't shy away from hazed lights either, some 2000 grit sandpaper and some rubbing compund and you can make them look brand new. Just make sure they are not cracked at all. The ford lenses can get micro cracks that are not fixable.
I don't think I wana fool around with hazed lights... I may as well fix the ones already on my truck.

What I WOULD do is buy some from a person who had good ones but just took them off to replace with after market lights

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if theyre hazed look into headlight restoration...do it urself or have an auto shop do it with professional grade products...so ur only option is to buy new...used...restore urself or pay for it to be done

OP
OP
J

j2gifted

Reaction score
if theyre hazed look into headlight restoration...do it urself or have an auto shop do it with professional grade products...so ur only option is to buy new...used...restore urself or pay for it to be done
Im just going to buy new. One light has some issues inside the lens from moisture anyway... start fresh.

Any recommended sites? The site I posted above is the cheapest, but idk if its reputable.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay...andyautosport.com...styling.com...just do a search for ur year and headlight...that's how I do all my searches and find all the sites

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition