$1500 inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunsetAZ

Reaction score
I run an auto upholstery shop in arizona, and i hate to hurt your feelings but 90% of all vehicles seats that are "leather" are not. they will have a piece here and there. In my honest opinion real leather is what goes bad in cars, and has no place in a car. you have to take care of the seats on a regular basis with leather "feeds". i use this vinyl called extreme leather, its a marine grade vinyl and it looks and feels like high end leather, plus its great in any weather. i couldnt see 3 rows costing more then 1000 and id do inserts in suede, exotic prints, whatever you want. if your interested send me your covers and a deposit to cover materials and ill stitch the covers for you and installing them isnt that bad with the right help.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run an auto upholstery shop in arizona, and i hate to hurt your feelings but 90% of all vehicles seats that are "leather" are not. they will have a piece here and there. In my honest opinion real leather is what goes bad in cars, and has no place in a car. you have to take care of the seats on a regular basis with leather "feeds". i use this vinyl called extreme leather, its a marine grade vinyl and it looks and feels like high end leather, plus its great in any weather. i couldnt see 3 rows costing more then 1000 and id do inserts in suede, exotic prints, whatever you want. if your interested send me your covers and a deposit to cover materials and ill stitch the covers for you and installing them isnt that bad with the right help.

Hmmm what would two captain chairs and the second row run? You have any pics?

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is that per seat or total for the entire truck? thats better than 1500 i was quoted just for inserts

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
http://www.katzkin.com/
The best bang for the buck!! I've seen there products real nice .."yes we have a kit available for 2002 expedition cost installed $1695 plus tax thanks Steve."
That's a Canadian guy in Toronto....all three rows!
Here's a another company I talked with ..real nice product also'they send stuff right to your door.

Thank you for your interest in Pacific Restyling Products.

Pricing:

3 Row Expedition

Deluxe leather content = $995 retail

Regular leather content = $1095 retail

Full leather content = $1395 retail

(Exclusive of freight/ applicable taxes/ install labor).

The leather (and vinyl) we use for our kits exceeds automotive quality. Our leathers are internationally imported from a variety of places, including South America and China. They are un-split top grain leathers which are fully penetrated and drum-dyed. They are colorfast with a thickness of 1.1 to 1.3 mm. Factory leather is 1 to 1.1 mm thick. About Leather Content:

1) Full leather

100% leather construction (exclusive of backing)

2) Regular - all faces of seats (parts that touch your body when sitting) in 1st and 2nd seating rows are leather with high quality matching vinyl trim construction. A third row would be all vinyl construction.

3) Deluxe - our most commonly sold kit -

1st row of seating - all faces of seats are leather.

2nd row of seating - inserts of seat covers only are leather.

A 3rd row of seating all vinyl construction.

Customizing Options:

2-tone styling = $15 one row, $25 two rows

Contrast stitching = $10/row

Perforation = $35/row

Piping = $60/row on non air-bagged seats only

Embroidery = $35/pair

Digitizing = $150 (5-7 business days required for completion)

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ Sunset...i will be in touch...whats an estimate for turnaround once you get them? can i tell you the material i want for the inserts or do you have a link or something else that i can look through for you to order?

SunsetAZ

Reaction score
i dont know of an online store to show pics of materials but i can take pics of what i am thinking and send them to you for approval. from seats would be about 400 for both and the 2nd row would be 250 depending what you want done. i am a big fan of leather with suede inserts but thats just me. also if you want panels wrapped you can ship them to me and ill hook it up. im wrapping every door panel in my expo in black suede(good shit thats 36 bucks a yard lol) and doing the seats the same. and i might do a leopard headliner thats got 3d designs just to make it pop. hit me up 480-252-5619 call or text me. names mike

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score

dadamaja

Reaction score
what does just a bottom piece cost , ie the part your but and legs are on, my drivers seat is starting to crack but the rest of the seat is very good