2003 a/c issue need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red423

Reaction score
Ok I been messing with the a/c system, finally changed the actuator in the front blend door. I was soo happy:kiss::kiss::kiss: Then after road testing when it comes up to temp (i got the Eddie Bower) say it is set to 71 it will power down the fan and then shoot hot air out of the dash, I mean hot air, I changed the cabin temp sensor, and it didn't fix it the only way i can run the a/c is on auto set to 60 and manually adjust the fan. Do I have a possible bad a/c controller or am I missing something????? those things new are 141.oo or 50-89 on EB. any ideas how I can troubl shoot it???? The rear is working fine and so's the front, only no auto control. Ideas????????? thanks red423

OP
OP
R

red423

Reaction score
ok now I get it........i think

now I really need help, seems the controller I need is discontinued, so I am guessing the last owner broke the front blend door actuator on purpose to keep it in the a/c mode, it was turned so hard it broke the shaft off the actuator,...........great:flamingdevil::flamingdevil::flamingdevil::flamingdevil: joke is on me......... now whats a ******* to do???? Haaaaalp. I looked on eb but I don't know if those 04-06 will cross fit to my plugs and wiring?????? what a mess. any ideas out there???