2003 Expedition Face Lift Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vancouver Bob

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a shot of the back end because I took the Expedition out to the store the other night and I couldn't stop looking back at it! Tried taking a few shots with the phone but they didn't turn out well. Took a few today. As I drove into the parking lot the right front tire rubbed as I drove up over the drive way entrance. Will need to do a little more trimming.

DSC_7953.JPG

OP
OP
Vancouver Bob

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also did a little spray painting to see how the two toned bumper would look. I think I like it! I may just cut off the A frame from the top of the bumper to go for a more subtle look, which would go well with the attempt at a factory paint scheme. Will need to bring the trim color down onto the bumper to tie it in.

DSC_7955.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vancouver Bob

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Andy, I noticed that you were asking about reprogramming the speedometer for your larger tires a while back. Did you ever get around to that? Was just wondering if this was something that required a special programmer. Thanks!

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You may be right about cutting off the A frame. I think it would flow better with the lines of the truck.