2005 TPMS REDI-sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XR4Ti

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am getting a new set of winter tires/wheels for my 2005 Expedition. They will have the Dill 7001/HP REDI-sensor TPMS in them.

Dill Air Controls Products » TPMS Lookup

Because these are REDI-sensors, they can't be relearned using a magnet, you need to use a TPMS tool.

Does anyone know which tools (priced under $200) will work to relearn them? I have been told the ATEQ VT30 with a special firmware load will work. Any idea whether the Ford part TPMS-19 will work? I know it won't work for the OEM sensors but maybe it does for the REDI-sensors?

Advice much appreciated.

EDIT: vehicle is a 2005 Eddie Bauer with a 5.4L

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kindly update your signature line with year model and engine information. This can be done in the USER CP section as this information helps others give you replies specific to your expy

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think it matters...u can have any service place or ford program them...chances of me being wrong is likely so whatever roxy says will be the law