2011 Expy Gear Shift Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dotsonjc1127

Reaction score
I've purchased the OEM replacement bulbs, and the gear shift lights still do not work. I've looked and don't see them on a separate fuse, and there are no other electrical issues to point to a fuse being blown. Anyone experience the same, or have suggestions, your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

AENavyVet

Reaction score
power comes from Smart Junction Box fuse 10 a 15 A, which feeds a splice located in the console that powers the floor shifter, rear aux climate control assy led, heated seat switch left rear led, and heated seat switch right rear led, their grounds are spliced,
Thiers several plugs involved all are located in the center console c315 pin 42 feeds splice, splice feeds c2096 floor shifter pin 3.
hope this makes sense
good luck.

OP
OP
D

dotsonjc1127

Reaction score
Thank you, I checked fuse #10 and it was blown. Replaced with a new 15a fuse during the day, and drove about 10 minutes and heard a pop, figured the fuse was blown. Checked it and it wasn't blown, but the gear shift lights still don't work. Guessing maybe something in the wiring harness.

Appreciate the input on the fuse #.